About This Site
PCA is the independent technology service assisting industry to improve process chemistry, productivity, sustainability. For Chemicals, Mining, Paper, Metals, Alumina, Food, Utilities and other Water-Based Industries.
Chemicals, equipment and control strategies are assessed in an impartial, objective manner using in-depth industrial process chemistry knowledge, the industrial site’s own data and advanced statistical methods.
The founder of PCA holds discussions with the client to define the objectives and scope of work. With decades of experience in process chemistry technical consulting for multinationals in the Chemical and other industries, such as Mining, Paper & Board, Metals, Alumina, Food & Beverage, Utilities. Work directly with the founder of PCA, not an intermediary. Trust in a positive outcome.
- PCA Trust System – A PCA Innovation
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution is Happening Now in Manufacturing
- Combating Fraud with Independent Objective Reporting and Hard Data
- How Blockchain Is Changing Digital Marketing
- How Blockchain Technology Can Help B2B Companies Become More Profitable
- What business travel will look like in the new normal
- Over-Reliance on Expert Intuition
- PCA Uses Leading Keybase – Zoom Technology to Build Trust
- Using Public Key Cryptography and Blockchain to Build Trust in PCA Digital Services
- Registering PCA Process Chemistry Report Documents on a Blockchain
- Protecting Suppliers and Consumers from Risks Associated with COVID-19
- The Risks Associated with Predictive Models – What We All Need to Remember: We Can’t Predict Everything!