The term ‘website’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You acknowledge that neither we nor any third parties provide any warranties while you are using this website for any particular purpose. We expressly exclude liability for any possible harm to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that may be owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than upon receiving explicit permission.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You agree not to submit illegal content to this website.
About This Site
PCA is an independent, technology service for industry to verify and benchmark their process chemistry. For Chemical Suppliers, Mineral & Mining, Pulp & Paper, Metals, Alumina, Food & Beverage and other Water-Based Process Industries. Chemical treatments are assessed in an impartial, objective manner using in-depth industrial process chemistry knowledge and the industrial site’s own data.
The founder of PCA holds discussions with the client to define the objectives and scope of work. He has decades of experience in process chemistry technical consulting for multinationals in the Chemical and other industries, such as Mineral & Mining, Paper & Board, Metals, Alumina, Food & Beverage. Work directly with the founder of PCA, not an intermediary. Trust in a positive outcome.